Nordsoftcom provides business consultancy services on a variety of technology fields intending to help improve, grow, or maintain a company. Our mission is to work closely with you to enrich company’s goals, improve operations and efficiency, identify, address, and overcome obstacles to meeting a company’s ambitions. Our services are based on a customer-focused approach to navigate and manage complex projects. More focus is placed on sustainable solutions and in establishing platforms for continuous improvement. We integrate our business consulting in a combination with technology and industry practices to help companies prosper.
Our business consultancy aims include the following:
• Identifying obstacles that are preventing growth or efficiency
• Determining what changes need to be made and help implement changes
• Providing any necessary training and resources to staff and management
• Bringing out-of-the-box ideas to refresh a business
• Assisting in business planning and creating new businesses
• Assessing business procedures and staff
• Implementing new programs
• Analysing a company’s budget, suggest adjustments, and help put those adjustments in place
• Locating providers and partners to help meet goals
Our business planning service consists of helping you set up a comprehensive and effective business plan for your company. The business plan will include the strategy of the company, priorities, specific action points and milestones, stakeholders, and staff. Our services are defining your needs, the purpose of the business plan, its target audience and the type of service needed. By gathering information on your company and the sector that you are active on. We have several levels of services which are depending on your needs. Specifically, we offer the development of a full business plan, the review of an existing business plan, or the provision of a business case for a product or service.
A business plan will contain the following:
• The vision, mission, and company objectives
• Type of business you are running and the products or services you provide
• Strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats or risks
• Company’s potential market (competitors, market size, and unique selling points)
• Company’s potential market strategy needed
• Evaluation/Standards for existing/new personnel and management competences
• Financial needs and planning
• Business case (cost/benefit analysis)
Nordsoftcom has the technological expertise and specialized industry experience to develop any type of web, mobile, desktop, app your business required. Our maintenance services are designed to ensure the scalability, performance, and sustainability of your entire software infrastructure as your business grows. Data backup and recovery have become some of the top priorities for us. We implement robust data backup and recovery strategies for cloud-based, on-premises and hybrid servers, designed to ensure the integrity of your data and the continuity of your business.
Software development services is a complex procedure to design an application or software to meet a particular business or personal objective, goal or practice. This procedure comprises of various phases: Planning, Analysis, Product Design, Development & Implementation, Testing, Maintenance.
At the very first stage, we collaborate with your company’s stakeholders, end users and the project team to discuss and define the requirements. The next step is to understand the technical requirements of the current project. Every piece of the software whether it’s an application, website, or simply new feature, needs to solve customer’s problems. Once our architecture team collects the requirements of the project, they proceed to the identification of technical requirements and decisions on a technology stack. With the requirements in place, we design the layout and the functionality of your software. When the design is agreed we proceed with the development of the software, and this is the important stage in which we are in continuously communication with you to receive your feedback. We use various test cases to have the software debug to ensure optimal functioning. The Software Development Process isn’t over once your software is launched. The ending of one phase is just the beginning of another, and that goes for post-launch as well. Requirements and customer needs are always on the run. And as people begin to use your software, they’ll possibly find bugs and request new features to be added.